Tuesday, June 21, 2005

9.30 am rant - how very Trisha...

Have just been paid a visit by Lucille the useless cleaner. She came in and looked a bit horrified at the squalid conditions I live in (seriously, it looks like the kind of place Comic Relief collects money to move people out of) and said "You are going to clear the room out when you leave, aren't you??" Exactly how stupid can one person be??

"No, actually, Lucille. I intend to leave the majority of my personal possessions here for three months and see what's left when I get back in September."

"No, Lucille, I don't really want any of this stuff to be honest. Help yourself to anything you'd like."

"Actually Lucille, would you mind doing it yourself after I leave and just post all my things to me??"

Silly cow.

And NOW my arrogant prick of a next door neighbour is playing the guitar and HUMMING. What a TWAT.

Huh, I feel much better now I've got that off my chest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

She's such a twit she wouldn't understand anyway... Would've just gotten a moan about how she doesn't have time because they're making her clean 2 extra rooms while someone's ill... Or how bad her back is!

22/6/05 07:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home