Thursday, June 16, 2005

On the lash?? Honey I need a LEASH...

Fuck what a lot has happened since my exams finished!! (anyone who cares: I failed at least one of them, we know that for deffo now. Ho hum.)

Comments on last entry:

"Clearly not everything will be blogged about, as I do have to have some kind of private life (and the bits that are missed are pretty embarrassing for me, so...)"

"Nicci was nursing a hangover (she puked in the shower - through her nose!)"

Double standards anyone??

"Dom disappeared at one point and I rang him, and he goes, "I'm about to puke... muhg"

I'd just like you all to know that I DIDN'T ACTUALLY THROW UP. I knelt in front of the loo for a while and thought I might, but nothing came up. It was probably more due to Hall food than drink tbh. Sadly I WAS stupid/pissed enough to try it.

"HA fucking ha! Slut power reigns supreme over posh bitches!"

Then Stu shoved his way in too, and poor ickle me had to wait even longer! This is the downside to being polite and mannered...

"And then at 6 we went to Dojos for some food."

Grr, I never manage to come to Dojo's with you guys!! Admittedly it was because I didn't bother getting up till 6.15, but you could've come and got me.... :(

"
ANYWAY enough of my dull rambling. I should really go to bed and FINALLY get some proper sleep."

As I write this it is 4.25 and she's still on the go. Oh well, it's the thought that counts!


I was very disappointed at Cindies - I've been ogling this rather cute medic for the last few days (his exam number's only a bit less than mine so he was sitting near me in all my exams - kept me going!!) Anyway, he arrived a little while after I did (I was SOO excited!!) and then started removing some slag's tonsils with his tongue (I was SOOOOOO revolted!!) Who said all the handsome men were gay?? Because fuck me they were wrong.

Well, that's all that's happened really (that I can remember anyway) so I'll sign off here.

PS: Happy birthday to all of us, it's T-Street's one-month-aversary!!! Here's to the next month guys!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

I was not hungover, I was tired! Chuh...

Love you too!

16/6/05 04:53  
Blogger Dom said...

Ya think!??

16/6/05 04:56  
Blogger Dom said...

I was JUST about to go to sleep then and the FUCKING FIRE ALARM went off!! Bastard porters!!

16/6/05 09:57  
Blogger Andrew said...

You know what Dom, you are right about all the good looking people in the world not being gay, just most of them.

I mean, I am not a lesbo even though I once felt Shellys tits but only when she thought one was lower than the other.

I like cock. Simple as that.

laters x

PS I know I am not as pretty as Emma but I am not minging thats for sure.

17/6/05 14:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home